Who is behind CharityNucleus?
CharityNucleus was born in spirit when close college friends Diego Terzano and Leonardo Goffi idealized the day in which they could together contribute to a better world. More than 20 years after those initial conversations, CharityNucleus was formally created and registered as a 501c3 organization to make those college dreams come true.
To encourage philanthropy, connect donors and charitable organizations in radically better ways and strengthen our communities.
To help Non Profit Organizations by offering:
- Solutions to reach donors and encourage donations worldwide.
- Multiple ways to receive donations while keeping their overhead low.
- Options will soon include accepting Bitcoins in addition to all the traditional payment methods.
- Your NGO will be able to receive donations via Twitter, Facebook, Email and SMS.
- A radically better way to find the best Charities for them.
- An array of convenient ways to donate.
More affordable, better solutions to encourage philanthropy from their employees and clients.
- Inspire philanthropy
- Be Genuine
- Be Accountable
- Be Passionate
- Think Big
- Be Bold
- Work as a Team
- Constantly Learn and Improve
- Build Special Solutions
- Work Hard
- Have Fun